Posted Mar 22nd (2020) @ 8:51:15 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Baby Lock - National Quilting Month Sweepstakes 3/31/2020
Baby LockNational Quilting Month Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Here's your chance to win BIG during National Quilting Month!

The Grand Prize winner will receive an exclusive quilting bundle valued at over $6,000.

Enter now to WIN a quilting prize package that includes a Baby Lock Crescendo, a two-year SEWED online class membership, favorite items from the Queen of Quilting Eleanor Burns and the Voice of Quilting Pat Sloan including books, notions, fabrics and patterns!

Promotion valid all month long.

ELIGIBILITY:  Only individuals who at the time of entry are legal USA residents (except residents of Puerto Rico and other USA territories); at least 18 years of age; and completed the entry form are eligible to participate or win. Sponsor does not warrant that this Sweepstakes is valid in any particular jurisdiction. Participants of jurisdictions where this Sweepstakes is prohibited are ineligible to participate.

GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive:

Baby Lock® Crescendo® machine (worth approximately $6000); a Love of Knowledge membership for two years (worth approximately $750); and a variety of items from influencers Pat Sloan and Eleanor Burns including books, notions, fabrics, and pattern (worth approximately $1,350).​

Oliso Big and Mini Irons- Combined approximate value $209.94

A variety of Pat Sloan and Eleanor Burns fabrics from Benartex- Combined approximate value $437.70

Olfa Folding Mat and Cutter- Combined approximate value $59.68

Precision Wool Mats- Combined approximate value $92.98

Pat Sloan books- Combined approximate value $159.94

Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day Books- Combined approximate value $54.90

Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day Patterns- Combined approximate value- $61.47

A variety of Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day Rules and Templates- Combined approximate value $277.40

Total approximate retail value of all Prizes awarded is over $6750.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 14th (2017) @ 10:24:42 AM #2
Helen Alice Osbourne
10210120771389572 User

Thanks for the chance to win a Babylock Jazz.

Posted Mar 30th (2017) @ 7:33:04 AM #3
julie mcardle
julie mcardle User

i am known as a quiltaholic.  I love to quilt i do it about everyday.  I have been quilting for 20+ years and can't stop.  I would love to win this sweeps.

Posted Mar 18th (2018) @ 6:07:21 AM #4
Cindy slade
Cindy slade User

Thanks for a chance to win a baby lock sewing machine mine is 25 years old and on its last leg so it would be great to win a baby lock

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop