Posted Apr 24th (2017) @ 3:33:32 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Hallmark Channel - Good Witch Vacation Celebration Sweepstakes 7/2/2018
Hallmark ChannelGood Witch Vacation Celebration Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Get ready for a chance to win a a captivating trip for 4 to explore the thrills and excitement at Universal Orlando Resort™ with your family!

Winner receives a trip for 4 that includes round-trip flights for everybody, hotel accommodations for three nights and tickets to the Universal Orlando for your family!

Come back tomorrow and submit another entry to win daily through July 2nd.

ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law.

GRAND PRIZE: There will be one Grand Prize awarded. The Prize winner will receive a four day, three night trip for Winner and up to three guests to Universal Orlando Resort™ in Orlando, Florida.

Trip will include: round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and up to three Guests from a major commercial airport near Winner's home (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; three nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or at another on-site hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; 3-Day 3-Park Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure theme parks and Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park, for Winner and up to three Guests; and admission to one Blue Man Group Show (exact date and time to be determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) for Winner and up to three Guests. For a Winner who is a Florida resident, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation at Universal Orlando's sole discretion.

The FMV of Grand Prize is: $3,863.32

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 24th (2017) @ 4:18:55 PM #2
Holly Smith
777049662424199 User

Still trying to win a trip to DISNEY 

Posted Jul 2nd (2017) @ 3:11:00 AM #3
Trinity7
Trinity7 User

May God bless each and everyone of us.. My wife and daughter love the movies.. I hated that you killed of the sherrif..😢😢 Cassidy has magical powers so know you can bring him back somehow..

Posted Sep 17th (2019) @ 9:23:50 PM #4
Passion Coleman
Passion Coleman User

I really some money for real

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop