Advertisement
Posted Jun 1st (2017) @ 8:40:42 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
Rock Rococo Pizza and Pasta - Free Pizza Fridays 8/25/2017 FB

Click here to enter

Every Friday, Rocky Rococo Pizza and Pastapicks THREE RANDOM WINNERS to receive FREE PIZZA!

Entry period runs June 1st through August 25th.

Enter to WIN DAILY!

ELIGIBILITY: You may enter the Sweepstakes if (A) you are a legal resident of the fifty United States, and (B) you are at least eighteen years of age or older at time of entry.

WEEKLY PRIZE(s): Each Friday three winners will be selected to receive: One large Rocky Rococo pizza (any toppings), Certificates will be mailed. Total estimated value of the Prize is $25

RANDOM DRAWINGS: There will be three winners selected each Friday in June, July & August for a total of thirty-nine winners total for the 13 selection dates. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or before midnight every Friday. Winners will be notified by e-mail or FB message on or before midnight of the fifth day following the Friday contest drawing. Decisions of Sponsor are final.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jun 18th (2017) @ 5:35:20 PM #2
Holly Smith

I would love to win free PIZZA 

Posted Jul 7th (2017) @ 8:07:25 AM #3
Angie Bingham

O come on, u enter a contest. Then y'all do not say who's the winner. do not have no information No phone no email no way to find out?   This is  aggravating.   Well i know they have other people out there that feel the same way! Can any tell me who Won?????

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
W-A+©2011-2017 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.Mobile - Desktop