Posted Aug 18th (2017) @ 7:29:00 AM #1
erinbosa
erinbosa User
A few things!!

This month I have won a insulated water bottle, a complete set of BeeBald men's care products. Most recently the 150th Anniversary giveaway from Armour and Nascar which included two shirts (one signed) two hats (one signed) a signed poster, a signed Diecast Armour Nascar, and 18 cans of Armour Vienna Sausage!!

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Aug 24th (2017) @ 4:38:08 AM #2
Jessica Souder
10209464417625447 User

Awesome wins! What are you gonna do with all that Vienna sausage, LOL?  This month I won 2 nights at the Marriott in KC (and tickets for a museum and an amusment park), a box of soft pretzels, $100 lulumon giftcard, a years supply of probiotics, $25 Uber gift card and a heated back massager.  This has been an exceptional month, the 2 previous months I only had 2 wins (a hammock and a water bottle).  I spend *about* 1 1/2-2 hours entering a day.  How about you?

Posted Aug 31st (2017) @ 8:10:33 AM #3
erinbosa
erinbosa User

Funny thing is that my son just recently started eating the canned sausage with his Papa only a week before I got the package. I am rationing them out to him so he doesn't od on preservatives lmao. 

I probably spend an hour or 2 a day. I am speeding up as I get used to how everything works. 

I actually won two umbrellas yesterday with the Amazon sweeps. Which is also ironic because i just told my son that we needed to get a bigger one than what we have now.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop