Posted Feb 19th (2020) @ 9:54:07 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
iHeart CMT Cody - Chris Janson Sandals® Resorts Flyaway 2/20/2020
iHeart CMT CodyChris Janson Sandals® Resorts Flyaway

Click here to enter

Sign up today with iHeart CMT Cody for your chance to head to any Sandals Resort to celebrate with your loved one in honor of Chris Janson's new hit song.

The prize includes a romantic 5-Star Luxury Included® Vacation at any Sandals® Resort, with locations in Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados, and Grenada.

The prize includes 5-start Luxury accommodations with unlimited premium liquors and wines with daily and nightly entertainment.

Get ready for some fun! Promotion ends 2/23.

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one years of age or older as of the date of entry.

GRAND PRIZE: A four day/three night Luxury Included® Vacation for Winner and one guest to the Winner's choice of one of fifteen Sandals Resort located in Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados, and Grenada. The trip includes:

Round trip coach air transportation for the Attendees from the major airport nearest the Winner's residence to the major airport nearest the Winner's chosen Sandals® Resort (as determined by Air Transportation Provider in its sole discretion);

Three nights standard hotel accommodations with a King size bed only at any Sandals® Resort in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados, or Grenada (single room/double occupancy);

All meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including daily scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, resort taxes, and resort gratuities are included for the Attendees.

Local roundtrip airport transfers for the Attendees from the airport to the selected or designated airport.

The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is $4,250.00. Prize(s) provided by Prize Provider and Air Transportation Provider.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Feb 20th (2020) @ 2:51:00 PM #2
Cole Norma McKinnon
119942889473615 User

Must be a different link out there but I couldn't find it. I get: no page. I click on link in official rules and get:  This promotion ended Oct 27th @09:00 pm

Posted Feb 20th (2020) @ 5:56:05 PM #3
Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop