Posted Dec 11th (2019) @ 2:04:22 AM #1
theonematrix
theonematrix User
Gary, your Free Small Hash Rounds is here

Congratulations! You won a Free Small Hash Rounds by entering the Taste Victory at Hardee’s promotion

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Dec 11th (2019) @ 9:18:37 AM #2
tetecn2
tetecn2 User

Congrats I see you win alot! That's great! You have good luck...any tips??

Posted Dec 11th (2019) @ 2:08:31 PM #3
theonematrix
theonematrix User

I use a specific start time to enter & play IW sweeps everyday of the calendar year. It’s important for you to pick a start time & stay with it for a while. If you don’t win anything for an extended period of time you may want to change your start time.

Posted Dec 13th (2019) @ 10:03:34 PM #4
theonematrix
theonematrix User

I don’t have a Hardee’s fast food restaurant where I reside so I’m giving away the 5 prizes I’ve won. If you’re interested & you reside close to a Hardee’s restaurant you can text me via messenger & you can send me your    e-mail address & I’ll forward the winning prize e-mail to you. I don’t spam & I don’t store your e-mail address so you can be at peace of mind that I’m not interested spamming you or bothering you. I’m being gracious because I don’t want these prizes to go to waste. I enter this sweeps daily because it helps me stay positive when I win while I’m not winning anything on all the other sweeps I enter & play daily. If you want them you can text me via messenger & I’ll forward the winning prize e-mails to you. I’ll be deleting them within 5 calendar days if I don’t hear from anybody. Please reference Hardee’s in the text via messenger so I know it’s in regards to this post. Thank You for taking your time to read this.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop