Posted Dec 26th (2019) @ 11:59:01 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Samsung - Your Phone, Your Way Sweepstakes 3/20/2020
SamsungYour Phone, Your Way Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Games, themes, and chances to win in every corner.

Explore all that the Galaxy Store has to offer by signing up for Your Galaxy, Your Way Sweepstakes.

When you sign up, you'll earn sweepstakes entries and the chance to Instantly Win Prizes Daily.

This is your chance to Instantly Win awesome Samsung prizes including a Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Buds, Wireless Charger and more.

Plus, monthly prizes will be awarded and a grand prize winner will receive over $1,500 in prizes.

New entries accepted to win DAILY through 3/20/20.

Don't forget to share with friends!

ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen years old and Samsung Rewards members at the time of entry.

ONE GRAND PRIZE: A prize package including one Galaxy Note10 device (unlocked, 256 GB), two Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 8.0, two pairs of Galaxy Buds, and two Samsung wireless charger pads. Approximate Retail Value : $1,559.93

ONE FIRST PRIZE: A prize package including one Galaxy Note10 (unlocked, 256 GB), one Galaxy Watch Active2, and Year's Supply of "Themes" from the Galaxy Store, awarded as 40,000 Samsung Reward Points. Approximate value of the prize* is $1,349.98

MONTHLY DRAWINGS

THREE MONTHLY GRAND PRIZES (1 awarded each Monthly Entry Period): 500,000 Samsung Reward Points and a Year's Supply of "Themes" from the Galaxy Store, awarded as 40,000 Samsung Reward Points. Approximate value of prize package* is $2,700.

THREE MONTHLY FIRST PRIZES (1 awarded each Monthly Entry Period): Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 and a Year's Supply of "Themes" from the Galaxy Store, awarded as 40,000 Samsung Reward Points. Approximate value of prize package* is $449.99

INSTANT WIN PRIZES

THREE WATCH PRIZES: A Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. ARV: $249.99.

THREE TABLET PRIZES: A Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 8.0. ARV: $149.99.

THREE EAR BUD PRIZES: Samsung Galaxy Buds. ARV: $129.99.

THREE CHARGER PAD PRIZES: Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad. ARV: $99.

THREE PORTABLE CHARGER PRIZES: Samsung Wireless Charger Portable Battery. ARV:

$59.99.

THREE CHARGER PAD PRIZES: Samsung Wireless Charger Pad. ARV: $49.99.

THREE CAR CHARGER PRIZES: Samsung Fast Charge Vehicle Charger. ARV: $29.99.

FORTY-EIGHT FANDANGO CARD PRIZES: A $25 Fandango Card** (terms & conditions

apply). ARV: $25.

THREE THOUSAND (3,000) SAMSUNG REWARD POINT PRIZES: 1,000 Samsung Reward

Point prizes. Valued* at approximately $5.

THREE THOUSAND (3,000) EXTRA INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY: Users will be offered a second

Instant Win Game play. This play must be used immediately and has no monetary/retail value.

Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available

divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.

TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $30,866.70

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Feb 25th (2020) @ 1:03:04 PM #2
Tmoniz1
Tmoniz1 User

I had a Samsung Galaxy s9, the pretty purple one with the pen! I loved that phone! I am still making payments on it. Well I am now using a Samsung Galaxy s5... I hate this phone! I lost my S9 when I buried my dog. He was 17 years old. Well I had my phone and then went inside after I buried him, heart broken and all upset. I went looking for my phone after I calmed down only to discover it was not in my coat pocket anymore.... yeah I buried my S9 With my dog.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop