Posted Dec 30th (2016) @ 12:52:48 PM #1
Ruth Yates
Ruth Yates User
How do you sweep?

Hello all,

I am a part-time sweeper.  In the past, I spent way too much  time sweeping with very little return.  I am just wondering how other people sweep.  Do you only enter the sweeps that are recommended?  
Thanks,

Ruth

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jan 2nd (2017) @ 7:04:00 AM #2
lynnekb62
lynnekb62 User

• I enter almost everything all contests are fair game. I have been doing it for one year and have been on 2 trips and won numerous other prizes

Posted Jan 4th (2017) @ 11:04:12 AM #3
ingridjen
ingridjen User

I am a full time sweeper. I win quite a bit but I also enter a lot of different sweeps. Good Luck to you and I hope you win something nice soon.

Posted Jan 11th (2017) @ 4:21:58 PM #4
Ruth Yates
Ruth Yates User

Thanks for answering.

Posted Jan 11th (2017) @ 4:22:14 PM #5
Ruth Yates
Ruth Yates User

Thanks for answering!

Posted May 17th (2017) @ 7:20:30 AM #6
lizk
lizk User

I don't spend much time on sweeps, I enter about forty sweeps a day - Give or take depending on the day. Given my limited time, I try to focus on sweepstakes with short  entry periods. It means fewer people will enter and I stay more interested because the things I'm entering for are always changing. So every day I look in infinite sweeps at the sweeps ending tomorrow and enter any single entry ones I'm interested in. My thinking is that if I focus on things ending soon, I will enter more sweepstakes that end after a short period of time, and fewer sweepstakes that end in a year. Then I have about 25-30 Sweepstakes that I enter daily. Some are daily entry, some are instant wins, and some are ongoing one day drawings with a different prize every day. When a few of these have ended, I look for more to add. The biggest downside of this strategy that I've found is I'm missing out on entering things early that have multiple prizes given out on different dates (for example, a prize drawing every Friday) where entries that don't win the first time continue to roll over. Lastly, I'll just find random stuff on Facebook, in my email, on Twitter, or Instagram and enter those as well. I win something on the smaller end of the spectrum in value ($50-$1000) about once a month. Unfortunately, I don't keep good track of how I found the sweeps I won, so I can't say which strategy is most effective for me although I suspect it's a combination of infinite sweeps and random sweepstakes from email/social media. I still haven't won anything really big, I'd love  to win a trip. If anyone has any ideas for me, I'd love to hear them!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop