Posted Feb 16th (2018) @ 7:55:22 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Cinemark - I Can Only Imagine Sweepstakes 3/25/2018
CinemarkI Can Only Imagine Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

This is your chance to win a trip for two to Nashville in the I Can Only Imagine Sweepstakes from Cinemark.

WINNER will receive a trip for two including round-trip flights and hotel accommodations to get a VIP look at some of Music's Most Historic Landmarks.

Submissions are valid starting February 16th through March 25th.

Enter now and share with a friend!

ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry.

GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two to Nashville, Tennessee for a weekend in or around June 2018. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Nashville, TN; two consecutive nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (one standard room, double occupancy); two tickets to a show at the Ryman Auditorium (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); the opportunity for two for a "meet and greet" lunch with Bart Millard of the band MercyMe (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); $1,000 spending money awarded as a check; and travel agent services.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop