Posted Mar 20th (2018) @ 8:37:02 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Zephyr - Spring Cleaning Giveaway 3/31/2018 FB
ZephyrSpring Cleaning Giveaway

Click here to enter

Zephyr wants to help you get a jump start this Spring with a chance to win a shopping spree to the Container Store.

Simply fill out the form and comment on the Spring Cleaning thread with the room that deserves a good spring cleaning.

The winner will be chosen on 4/3/18 to receive a $500 Container Store gift card.

Remember to comment on the Spring Cleaning Giveaway thread about which room deserves a good Spring Cleaning to qualify!

ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents in the Continental U.S. and Canada age 18 or older at the time of entry.

GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive a $500 Gift Card to the Container Store

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 20th (2018) @ 9:24:04 AM #2
Karen
Karen User

My office (2nd bedroom made into an office) could definitely use a good Spring Cleaning.  Piled up papers, need organization on those as well as places to put various office supplies.  Could definitely use a makeover.

Posted Mar 21st (2018) @ 10:17:40 AM #3
Elizabeth
Elizabeth  User

My kitchen needs a total overhaul! Pantry could really use new bins for all the can goods, the fridge a total scrub and bins too would be a huge help. Storage under the sink and new products for cleaning stainless steel. It is definitely time for new kitchen tools so I am not eager to get started but with your help I know life will be much more pleasant!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop