Posted Mar 20th (2021) @ 10:26:13 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
BLACK+DECKER - Spring Cleaning Giveaway 4/2/2024
BLACK+DECKERSpring Cleaning Giveaway

Click here to enter

You deserve a home as fresh as Springtime.

That's why BLACK+DECKER is giving away products to help say Hello to Spring and Goodbye to mess.

Enter now to WIN a ROBOSERIES™ Robot Vacuum with Mapping Technology, dustbuster® blast™ Cordless Hand Vacuum, POWERSERIES™ EXTREME™ MAX Cordless Stick Vacuum and more.

Good luck! Entries close on April 2nd!

ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to persons who meet the following requirements at the time of entry: (a) legal resident of USA (50 states or Washington, DC) and (b) are the age of majority or older in their primary state of residence.

GRAND PRIZE: The prizes include:

• ROBOSERIES™ Robot Vacuum with Mapping Technology (BDRV1)
  • dustbuster® blast™ Cordless Hand Vacuum (HNVD220J00)
  • POWERSERIES™ EXTREME™ MAX Cordless Stick Vacuum (BHFEB520D1)
  • SteamMop + Glove 7in1 Complete Steam Cleaning Solution (HSMC1361SGP)

The random drawing will be held on or about April 10, 2024. The one entry drawn will be declared the potential "Winner". Entrants are not required to be present to win. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Entries received. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN ADVISED BY SPONSOR THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 19th (2024) @ 4:44:53 PM #2
tamaraben
tamaraben User

Limit of one (1) Entry per entrant. Each valid entry entered during the Entry Period is herein referred to as an “Entry.” If an entrant’s Entry in this Giveaway is not completed in accordance with these Official Rules, such entry will be voided

Posted Mar 19th (2024) @ 7:14:15 PM #3
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

sorry! I am trying to get better at this. Thank you for posting!

Posted Mar 30th (2024) @ 10:05:54 AM #4
Jess1624
Jess1624 User

There is no place to actually enter any information.  I even clicked on the link in the rules and it takes you to the website where you are supposed to enter your information, yet there is no place to actually type anything in.

Posted Mar 30th (2024) @ 10:47:43 AM #5
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

Hi, there should be a huge entry form that says 'Fill out this form to enter'. If you're not seeing it, please make sure the page has fully loaded and that you do not have an ad blocker or something else interfering with the page. I hope this helps and good luck!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop