Posted Jan 6th (2023) @ 1:09:37 PM #1
djordan
djordan User
WON The Ultimate Father's Day Giveaway

I won this trip but declined.

• Four (4) Club Level Game Tickets and a VIP Experience at Minute Maid Park (including throwing the first pitch, access to MLB players batting practice, and press conference) for the upcoming Houston Astros v. Chicago White Sox game on June 18, 2022.

• $3,000 in travel/accommodation funds. To be transferred electronically. Note upfront travel/accommodation expenses are your sole responsibility.

• $4,500 worth of auto products from top brands like Westin, TruckHero, BAK and more from AutoAnything.com.

• Four (4) Custom Astros x AutoAnything RTIC Cooler Bundles, each bundle includes 3 RTIC drinkware tumblers and 1 RTIC day cooler backpack.

• Official Astros Fan Merchandise.

• FANMATS Ultimate Astros Fan Auto

• Accessory Package: includes 2-pc Vinyl Car Mats, 2 Utility Mats, Headrest Cover, Color Emblem, License Plate Frame, Steering Wheel Cover, Auto Shade, Air Freshener 2-pk & Windshield Decal from AutoAnything.com.
  • Share with Friends
    Advertisement
    Posted Jan 7th (2023) @ 6:37:16 AM #2
    DElawareBarbie
    DElawareBarbie User

contact them  yiou may get awarded a second prize n 
    m

Posted Jan 7th (2023) @ 9:13:20 PM #3
    djordan
    djordan User

Hi. I walked away completely. They wanted me to front travel and hotel arrangements for myself and 3 guests. I have been entering sweeps for years and would never agree to this.

Posted Jan 8th (2023) @ 6:08:48 AM #4
    lynnekb62
    lynnekb62 User

I would have declined as well. I would not have upfront money that is why I enter sweepstakes so I can win something  sorry

Posted Jan 8th (2023) @ 8:32:06 AM #5
    RB80
    RB80  User

Why did you enter?

Posted Jan 8th (2023) @ 11:29:33 AM #6
    djordan
    djordan User

I entered because I wanted the prize. They contacted me as winner late and I only had less than 2 weeks to plan it (airfare and hotel for 4) ... I live on the east coast… this meant I would have gotten 4 very expensive plane tickets… to only have been reimbursed 3k. In addition, it did not state that the prize was to be reimbursed in the official rules. I would have never entered had they stated this. They had not communicated with their financial department to get payment.   You never enter prizes where you will be reimbursed.

Posted Jan 8th (2023) @ 11:31:22 AM #7
    djordan
    djordan User

Exactly. But they chose another winner. Hopefully someone who lived near the baseball stadium.

Posted Jan 8th (2023) @ 12:15:11 PM #8
    mySweepstakes
    mySweepstakes User

Sounds like winning a trip is not a good thing. Maybe?

Posted Jan 8th (2023) @ 3:01:57 PM #9
    djordan
    djordan User

I suppose.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
    Do Not Sell My Information
    ©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
    Mobile - Desktop