Posted Jan 14th (2023) @ 9:46:25 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Sazerac - Big Game Promotion 2/11/2024
SazeracBig Game Promotion

Click here to enter

Are you ready to score for the Big Game in 2024?

Sazerac is giving away a $10,000 gift card for the Ultimate Game Day Experience including enough for flights and hotel accommodations.

You could also Instantly Win a $100 Fanatics.com gift card to help celebrate the season totaling $15,000 in gift card prizes.

Get started now by registering with Sazerac and completing the rest of the form up to one time daily through 2/11/2024.

Ages 21+ only!

ELIGIBILITY: Open ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS.  VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED.  BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR.  DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW. 

GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize winner shall receive one $10,000 gift card from the Sponsor designated gift card provider toward the purchase of football tickets to the winner's game of choice. Gift card subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card policy from the issuing provider. Allow 5-7 days from date of prize acceptance for grand prize award delivery.

INSTANT WIN PRIZES

FIFTY WINNERS: One $100 Fanatics Gift Card

Gift cards awarded are solely determined and designated by Sponsor and are subject to the terms and conditions of each gift card provider's policy from the issuing provider.

Total ARV of all available instant win prize awards: $5,000.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jan 18th (2023) @ 6:31:37 PM #2
Tami Jo Sprigler
206409115211619 User

I'm down to win. It's my birthday in a few hours.. I'd love to scoop this gem up. Especially if my Boys make it for the 1st time in 20+ yrs... Go Cowboys

Posted Jan 15th (2024) @ 2:21:16 AM #3
George
George  User

I love you all

Posted Jan 23rd (2024) @ 12:10:58 PM #4
Melissa Hester
Melissa Hester User

I would love to win.  My husband is on hospice and very sick.  I've been taking care of him since may of 2023.  I need all the help I can get.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop