Posted Oct 4th (2023) @ 7:36:11 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Race Against Blindness - Adventure Van Giveaway 12/31/2023
Race Against BlindnessAdventure Van Giveaway

Click here to enter

A Race Against Blindness is giving away a FREE VAN to help get the word out about their biggest fundraiser yet.

Enter the Adventure Van Giveaway by subscribing with your email address for a free entry in the drawing and then share with friends to help spread the word.

The winner receives a customized adventure van built by the 27 North team valued at over $250,000.

The prize includes $70,000 to help pay for any taxes when taking possession of the prize.

You have until the end of the year to participate.

ELIGIBILITY: Intended for legal residents of the United States of America (excluding residents of New York) and shall only be construed and evaluated according to applicable USA law and applicable state law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you do not have residence in the USA or are otherwise ineligible to enter in accordance with these Official Rules at the time of entry.

GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner, upon the Administrator's confirmation of eligibility, will receive a customized adventure van built by 27 North and a $70,000 cash award/check. Prize is a Model 170" WB Mercedes Benz Custom Build Overland Sprinter Van (https://www.the27north.com/venture).

The Prize package has an approximate retail value of $345,000.

NOTE #1: The Grand Prize Winner must travel to Springfield, Missouri to take possession of the selected Prize. The Sponsor will cover airfare for one person and hotel accommodations for one night.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 17th (2024) @ 2:37:53 PM #2
Lana
Lana User

I'm in Ontario, Canada and bought a ticket. I'm confused because one site says contest open to Canadians (excl Quebec) another says open to U.S. residents only.  Please explain for real!!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop