Posted Jun 20th (2016) @ 12:03:31 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Dear Doctor - Ultimate Smile Makeover Contest 9/30/2018
Dear DoctorUltimate Smile Makeover Contest

Click here to enter

Do you need a new smile makeover? Enter the Dear Doctor Ultimate Smile Makeover Contest for your chance to win it!

Dear Doctor and their smile makeover sponsors are giving away a complete dental makeover for one lucky winner.

Almost everyone needs dental work of some kind but it's never at the top of the list.

Enter to get a complete dental makeover so you can smile with pride.

:)

ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals 18 years or older at the time of entry and is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. This Contest is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.

GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive an "Ultimate Smile Makeover package" (approximate retail value $3,000 - $35,000 and will be selected by a committee formed by Dear Doctor from among 10 finalists chosen randomly.

Finalists will be chosen on or about November 15, 2018. Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the 10 randomly selected finalists. Grand Prize Winner may receive one or more of the following services: restorative dentistry, periodontal therapy, endodontic therapy, orthodontic therapy, implant dentistry, oral surgery or applicable services. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jun 21st (2016) @ 4:22:50 PM #2
bksa16
bksa16 User

This is a Daily Entry.

Posted Jun 25th (2016) @ 12:33:43 AM #3
Edith Speed
457623151070192 User

Wow... I'm a Very Beautiful Woman If I Say So Myself Beautiful Heart Loving , caring,  Not Dated In 7 Years ... Scared To Smile My Teeth are So Bad ..Im 60 years old woman that wanna date again ....I Would Love To Win This Beautiful Gift ...win win win make Me Smile again ...

Posted Jun 30th (2016) @ 7:06:01 PM #4
Carollyn Carlson
Carollyn Carlson User

I Pray I Win, I use to have a Beautiful Smile and Pretty Teeth! I Fell at Work and not working still going thru Multiple Surgeries; haven't Smiled in 6 years! Please I Pray My Dream comes True and I Win! Want to Smile not only for My Kids,but also when I go out in Public ! Thanks For this opportunity and God Bless! Love Carollyn

Posted Sep 6th (2016) @ 12:45:52 PM #5
Regina Delph
Regina Delph User

Hi my name is Regina iam 39 years old divorced mom of three kids and I have multiple sclerosis and the medications I have been on steroids injections iv steroids pain medications has caused me to have dry mouth 24/7 and now my teeth has been chipping and breaking and I am so ashamed to the point i cover my mouth when i talk so nobody sees how bad it is,i have been divorced for years now and I still have not tryed to go out or date and now my twins graduation is this year and I don't want to look this way i need a change please help

Posted Dec 9th (2016) @ 10:28:10 PM #6
Lori outlaw
Lori outlaw User

If I'm so lucky and blessed to win ,I will be forever grateful. I have always wanted to smile and be confident, I'm 26 single parent of two and my children always come first. I just wish i could be the confident mom they deserve and I know having a great smile will do that, I hope so badly I get this win, it would be the lottery for me :-)

Posted Dec 9th (2016) @ 11:59:03 PM #7
Kathy Bible
Kathy Bible User

Hello, I am a giver.  I take in kids, animals, take care of the sick and the old. I will defend anyone in need.  Have not asked for anything in my 60 years since I have been on my own from a teen. Not even a cup of sugar.  But the treatments form breast cancer has ruined every tooth in my mouth. I haven't single good one left.  So....I am asking, begging, please pick me as your contest winner.  Please.

Posted May 16th (2017) @ 8:45:29 PM #8
Liz Courey
Liz Courey User

I don't only want to win this prize....I really need it. I want nothing more than to get back that beautiful smile I once had.    Please help me.

Posted May 16th (2017) @ 11:53:21 PM #9
Lisa Bromley
100001335933586 User

As a child I gave up having my dental work done as my sisters teeth needed it more but now I need to ask to get my teeth fixed.

Posted May 24th (2017) @ 7:23:52 AM #10
Stephanie Mitchell
10155112399668818 User

I entered everyday last time and didn't win, but I'm not giving up.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop