Posted Dec 3rd (2016) @ 5:02:49 PM #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Weekend Giveaway Winners 12/3/16

The first set of daily winners from our Weekend Giveaway have been randomly selected.

Congratulations Denise McCoy!

Congratulations Derek Jennings!

You each have won a $10 Amazon eGift Certificate! You may also choose $10 to Paypal instead.

Please respond to either the Facebook post or this forum announcement post stating which prize you would like and I will get it sent right away. I have emailed or reached out to each out you the best I can. You have 48 hours to claim your prize or another winner(s) will be selected.

We also wanted to give a BIG THANKS to everybody for participating so far! We pick our next winners tomorrow!

Happy Holidays! :)

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Dec 4th (2016) @ 5:15:57 PM #2
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

The second set of daily winners from our Weekend Giveaway have been randomly selected.

Congratulations Saundra McKenzie!

Congratulations Jayedee Halpin Dewitt!

You each have won a $10 Amazon eGift Certificate! You may also choose $10 to Paypal instead.

Please respond to either the Facebook post or this forum announcement post stating which prize you would like and I will get it sent right away. I have emailed or reached out to each out you the best I can. You have 48 hours to claim your prize or another winner(s) will be selected.

We also wanted to give a BIG THANKS to everybody for participating so far! We pick the last set of winners tomorrow!

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Posted Dec 5th (2016) @ 5:13:30 PM #3
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

The last set of daily winners from our Weekend Giveaway have been randomly selected.

Congratulations Megan Barrios!

Congratulations Mari Ann!

We also wanted to give a BIG THANKS to everybody for participating! We will have many more giveaways for you really soon!

For more Great Giveaways: www.infinitesweeps.com/christmas/

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Posted Dec 5th (2016) @ 5:27:06 PM #4
busterbrown00
busterbrown00 User

Awesome, thanks so much!! I would like the amazon card. Thanks again!

Posted Dec 6th (2016) @ 9:22:48 AM #5
busterbrown00
busterbrown00 User

Forgot to add, I'm Megan Barrios to my post.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop