Advertisement
Posted May 16th (2017) @ 7:15:22 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
Steve Harvey - Slide into Summer Sweepstakes 5/19/2017

Click here to enter

Steve Harvey wants to send YOU to Universal Orlando Resort!

Enter the Slide Into Summer Sweepstakes to win the trip of a lifetime for you and three guests.

Trip includes round-trip flights for everyone, three days of accommodations, tickets to Universal Orlando and more.

Hurry! Submissions close the 19th.

ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals who are at least twenty-one years of age on the date of entry and a legal resident of the United States who is residing in one of the forty-eight contiguous United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, United States territories, possessions, and protectorates, and foreign based United States military installations, where prohibited or restricted by law.

GRAND PRIZE: The prize winner will receive a four day, three night trip for Winner and up to three guests to Universal Orlando Resortâ„¢ in Orlando, Florida.

Trip will include: round trip economy class air transportation for Winner and up to three Guests from a major commercial airport near Winner's home (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; three nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or at another on-site hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; 3-Day/3-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure theme parks and Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park, for Winner and up to three Guests; and admission to one Blue Man Group Show (exact date and time to be determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) for Winner and up to three Guests.

The Fair Market Value of Prize is Four Thousand Six and 95/100 Dollars ($4,006.95).

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted May 18th (2017) @ 2:18:15 PM #2
Myrie w. Henderson

My wife Andi have been married for 53 year's and have never had a honeymoon at this Time it would a truly blessing for use. I know what you will say Steve (what do they need honeymoon now for?) Lol, we can still practice! You say what for couse it's still fun!!!

Posted May 19th (2017) @ 12:24:05 PM #3
Carl Bass

All I can say is WOW!!! I'm on a fixed income, This would make my dream come true and surprise my Wife with a Steve Harvey trip of a lifetime!!! Thanks Steve !!  C.B.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
W-A+©2011-2017 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.Mobile - Desktop