Posted Mar 22nd (2019) @ 8:57:10 PM #1
LINDA BREWTON
LINDA BREWTON User

Kentucky derby and a home, I have been wanting to go all my life ,my daughter recovering from cancer, taking care of my mother sister oh well too much information I am dreaming now ,praying too

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 23rd (2019) @ 1:55:50 PM #2
Darcie Russell
Darcie Russell User

Everybody deserves a chance to win, I would like a chance also. I have had to work for everything in my life and always will.  I could never afford anything like this and I am getting old. I take care of people all of my life. I would just like to be happy for a bit.Thanks for the opportunity.

Posted Mar 23rd (2019) @ 3:27:31 PM #3
Richard Massott
Richard Massott User

Love playing the horses. Opportunity of a lifetime. My wife and I have been married  29yrs, would be a awesome gift for her.

Posted Mar 23rd (2019) @ 3:27:46 PM #4
Harold poiriier
Harold poiriier User

I would be gthrilled to go to the derby

Posted Mar 23rd (2019) @ 5:01:07 PM #5
Janet Hamilton
Janet Hamilton User

Three generations of horsewomen want to see the derby for the first time!

Posted Mar 23rd (2019) @ 5:57:57 PM #6
Jean Chaillie
Jean Chaillie User

I’m a former horse owner and love them! I have one daughter who became a quadriplegic after an accident 5 years ago, and if I win, I would like to bring her as my guest.

Posted Mar 24th (2019) @ 3:23:43 PM #7
Rosie Matich
Rosie Matich User

I am an elementary school teacher and would love to have the opportunity to bring my first hand experience of horses into my classroom lessons. What amazing and beautiful  animals.

Posted Mar 24th (2019) @ 5:38:26 PM #8
Annette lakian
Annette lakian User

Rocket is #1

Posted Mar 24th (2019) @ 5:38:52 PM #9
Annette lakian
Annette lakian User

Rocket is #1

Posted Mar 24th (2019) @ 5:53:10 PM #10
Barbara Lynch
Barbara Lynch User

The "KENTUCKY DERBY" would be the most exiting event to attend. I have a bit of a horse whisper gift, as a child rode horses every summer for my grandfather on small farm in River Vale, NJ. Sending my wish to win to the universe....

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop