Posted Jul 24th (2019) @ 12:22:05 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Coca-Cola Racing Sweepstakes 8/14/2019
Coca-Cola Racing Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Enter now and you could WIN a trip to Las Vegas for a VIP NASCAR Racing Weekend or a $25 gift card!

Just fill out the entry form and select a NASCAR Driver to qualify into the drawing.

SIX GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will be selected to receive a trip for two to Vegas and an additional 42 winners will receive gift cards.

Entries valid DAILY through 8/14/19.

ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of 50 United States (or D.C.), 21 years or older. See Official Rules for details.

SIX WINNERS: A trip package for winner and one guest to Las Vegas, NV for Trip for a VIP Racing Experience at the NASCAR®-sanctioned race weekend in Las Vegas (September 13 – 16, 2019). Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 3 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); VIP access for two to the Race (locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation to and from Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Saturday, September 14 & Sunday, September 15, 2019; 2 Coca-Cola Souvenir Track Packs, all contents determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion; a short Coca-Cola Racing

Family Meet & Greet on Saturday, September 14, 2019; access to Black Jack Club Hospitality for winner & guest, including VIP race access; $400 that may be used for spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Race or winner will forfeit the prize. Winner and guest must travel together and on same itinerary.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Aug 13th (2019) @ 9:13:48 PM #2
Janice Gase I would love to go to the races I would love to go to the racesi please pick me I need i
Janice Gase I would love to go to the races I would love to go to the racesi please pick me I need i User

Please pick me I need it bad. Thanks

Posted Aug 19th (2019) @ 2:31:59 PM #3
123sue
123sue User

Won $25 Circle K Gift Card in this sweeps! Thanks for posting.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop