Posted Nov 4th (2023) @ 8:32:46 AM #1
Guest User
 User
Miller Lite Summer 2023

Hi I was wondering if anybody won from the Miller Lite summer 2023 contest the grill they were given out this is back in July I haven't received my prize yet wondering if anybody else has gotten theirs and if I could see a picture if you don't mind I had a problem last year I want a tent from Miller Lite and it took over a year to get it and when I got it it was supposed to be $150 tent well I got a kid's tent that I can't even fit into that if you look it up it's only $30 so I just want to make sure I haven't got to grow yet but I just want to make sure what it looked like so I don't get some cheap ass Grill it's supposed to be worth $300 thank you after complaining and wondering where my girl was they sent me a tracking number and it finally is out haven't got it yet but it says it's only 4 lb so I'm thinking I got a really cheap Grill cross my fingers that I haven't I won a grill from them before and it was really nice and it freaking weighed more than 4 lb won a lot of girls and they were always nice prizes but lately they haven't been

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop