Posted Mar 29th (2024) @ 4:53:45 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
CELSIUS - Cosmic Desert Giveaway 4/2/2024
CELSIUSCosmic Desert Giveaway

Click here to enter

Get ready to experience the cosmic vibes of the Celsius Essential Vibes Tour in the Cosmic Desert!

This unforgettable VIP experience for two people in the desert includes round-trip flights, four nights of hotel accommodations and more.

Good luck! The prize includes a year's supply of CELSIUS to keep the high-energy vibes going all year long!

ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY IN THE FIFTY U.S (EXCLUDING FLORIDA) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.

GRAND PRIZE: Grand prize trip has a maximum retail value not to exceed $5,660 and includes:

• Round trip coach class airfare for two (winner and one guest age 18 or older) from the nearest major airport to the winner's home as designated by Sponsor to the Sponsor designated airport servicing the Los Angeles, CA metro area. Actual departure date, times, airline and airports based upon availability and shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
  • NOTE: If winner resides within 150-miles of Los Angeles, CA, Sponsor reserves the right to award a $250.00 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation.
  • Four -nights standard hotel accommodations (1 hotel room), double occupancy at a standard hotel as solely designated by Sponsor in Indio, CA metro area (based upon availability); check-in and check-out dates as solely specified by Sponsor
  • Two tickets to a Sponsor designated entertainment event from 4/12/2024 - 4/14/2024 in the Indio, CA region
  • Two tickets to a Sponsor designated event in the Indio, CA region on 4/12/2024
  • One 12-month supply of CELSIUS provided as 12-count cases

The odds of being selected as a winner are dependent upon the total number of entries received in the Sweepstakes.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 30th (2024) @ 8:15:01 AM #2
Destiny jones
Destiny jones User

I LOVE Celsius they truly help stay active and achieve my exercise goals everyday I’d absolutely love the opportunity to win !

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop