Posted Apr 7th (2024) @ 7:26:09 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Sunchips - Solar Eclipse Promotion 4/8/2024
SunchipsSolar Eclipse Promotion

Click here to enter

Ready to experience the rare Solar Eclipse event with the Universe's Most Limited-Time Offer on March 8th?

For a very very very limited time only, get ready for your taste buds to experience the solar eclipse like never before with SunChips®!

This is your chance to win 1 of 100 limited-time bags that combine the sun's brightness with the moon's spicy cheese.

Good luck! Your chance to win a bag and eclipse swag kit starts at 1:33 PM CT on 4/8/24 and is only available for 4 minutes and 27 seconds!

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska and Hawaii, who are at least eighteen years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence (at least nineteen in Alabama and Nebraska) at the time of entry.

ONE HUNDRED WINNERS: Each Winner will receive a limited-edition SunChips Solar Eclipse Package which includes:

• one bag of SunChips Whole Grain Snacks
  • two beach towels
  • one tote bag
  • two stickers

The ARV of each Prize is $65.

The ARV of all prizes is $6,500.

Odds of winning a prize depend upon the timing of Entry. Winners will be notified by email.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 8th (2024) @ 11:45:28 AM #2
geodow
geodow User

Bummer, Tried to enter at the right time, filled out the form but it would not take my phone number and said error. Tried again and said it was over. No more Sun Chips for me.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop