Posted Dec 19th (2018) @ 10:31:10 AM #1
Patricia Talbert
2020960151331319 User

I wasn't able to enter. The site kept sending me to Publishing Clearing House.  What is up with that.  Y'all post these opportunities for people then, there is always a gimmick.  Give for real. Be able to follow Your heart. Be a Blessing.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Feb 14th (2019) @ 5:06:04 PM #2
Sallie Martin
Sallie Martin User

Hi Steve, My husband and I will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary and would be so very thankful if we could celebrate as your guest at the Sand & Soul Festival.

Posted Feb 28th (2019) @ 4:47:19 AM #3
Linda Robinson
Linda Robinson User

Hello Steve and Marjorie Harvey, I love you both and will like me and my husband to be one of guest. My Husband works all the time and it will be nice for him to have fun for once.

Posted May 2nd (2019) @ 10:55:51 AM #4
Gwen Wade
Gwen Wade User

Hello Mr. Steven, I listen to your show every morning, and I love to hear your words of wisdom because truly god is good. I would love to get pick to go on this trip. My love just found out the has cancer for the second time, but god is great because the first time he was told he had six months to live it has been 18 years ago so I know the power of god. We would love to just hang at with you, love you and god bless you and your family

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop