Posted Apr 11th (2017) @ 7:45:46 AM #1
Faith Casbeer
Faith Casbeer User

Thank you for the opportunity to enter this!

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 11th (2017) @ 8:39:27 AM #2
Oletha Morrow
Oletha Morrow User

Mr. Steve Harvey, I remember your days in Dallas,  a club in the Red Bird Mall Area. Thank you for the gifts to the community and our boys. Meeting with Mr. Trump, allowed him to see that we are a people of intelligence and wealth, and not of ignorance/poverty. It reflects respect for a person in authority, it allows you to be invited, weather your peers approve or not. I was told me, "if someone thinks enough of you to invite you, you think enough of them to go, even if you don't want too,  the next time you may want to go and you're not invited,make an appearance. It's called courtesy. An overcomer of adversities, blessed with Marjorie,the principals of God at home, not so in todays homes. You're a blessing, you show humility, and gratefulness,Every person is born with a gift and talent,your gift is caring spirit, your talent an outstanding comedian. You are called according to God's purpose,you will continue to be blessed and a blessing to others.

Posted Apr 12th (2017) @ 4:52:55 AM #3
winfreeashley1
winfreeashley1 User

Dear Steve, Please pick me so I can gift this to my Aunt Barbara - believe it or not she has made my whole family submit to you daily so we can win this trip for her. She's an awesome lady and she deserves this trip. !!!!!!!!!! Pick me...!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Apr 12th (2017) @ 9:07:21 AM #4
missvicki1960
missvicki1960 User

I was wondering how to get my picure in.  Thats a bonus. My phone stopped this morning.  I knew this was my turn.  What I got was a blanket blank inv itation to candy crush. Then my ex wa ts to call and I missed the whole strawberry letter. Steve help a sistah out. 316 992 25 92

Posted Apr 12th (2017) @ 6:48:24 PM #5
Eddie L Allen
Eddie L Allen  User

Hey Mr.Harvey do one for the truckdriver and pick me and my wife of 39yrs.we live in the deep south ,cotton and peanut county.we live in Bronwood,Ga near that town were you at all that home cooking years ago,listen to you every morning.GOD BLESS and keep.keeping real!!! My CB handle is EASYRIDER!!

Posted Apr 13th (2017) @ 6:02:05 AM #6
Debra Jules
Debra Jules User

Good Morning Mr. Harvey, I am a health care professional that works all the time and never take the time out to go on a vacation. I have 3 children took care of them by myself , my last child will be graduating from high school in June . I am in need of a vacation . It would be nice to go on a vacation with the Steve Harvey , Shirley, Tommy, Junior, Carla to the Bahamas. Thanks in Advance 214-457-0247.

Posted Apr 13th (2017) @ 3:46:23 PM #7
Allison Bell
Allison Bell User

Dear Mr. Harvey, or may I call you Steve?  I've seen you so much over the years, I feel as if I know you personally!  I'm a 54 year old black woman,  who's been a nurse for almost 30 years. During all this time of hard work for others, me n my fiance,  haven't really taken time out to travel for just us!.He was my first boyfriend when I was just 11, n he was 12! Over the years,  I guess we just plum forgot about ourselves!  We would love to kick it with you and your crew! Please pick me for this fab vacation.  You would make a old, still in love couple very happy.  Thanking you in advance, Allison.

Posted Apr 13th (2017) @ 4:14:23 PM #8
Willie G
Willie G User

Hello Steve! My husband and I are a military family and listen to your show everywhere we go. With retirement right around the corner we want to kick things off the right way. My husband has been in the military for over 20 years and we have never been on a cruise or traveled overseas unless it was a military move. We hope to win the cruise package and celebrate in style!

Posted Apr 13th (2017) @ 7:24:31 PM #9
Stacy Maniak
Stacy Maniak User

This would be awesome. Love ya Steve, you're a hoot.

Posted Apr 14th (2017) @ 9:28:48 AM #10
Jeri Nelson
Jeri Nelson User

My entry is late, yes i knew about this festival but didnt have the nerve to enter, who am i to be in the company of the morning crew? Anyways, i was looking at the prices trying to determine if it was possible to make the trip and came across the entry to win and why not? Cant give any sad stories, life is a struggle for us all whether its professional, personal or emotional, in my opinion, its just par for the course, i embrace it all, work through it and continue to know im blessed, no matter how large or small the blessing, its mine. Thank you Steve for all you do, morning crew thank you for helping him stay grounded and having his back through the good, the bad and the Hollywood ugly. God Bless!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop