Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 6:19:32 AM #1
ceciliawst85@gmail.com
ceciliawst85@gmail.com User

My 50th is Sept. 15th and I would love to win this trip! I meet Mr. & Mrs. Bridges on Jan. the 8th at the Orlando Airport. Very nice people. Mrs. Bridges gave me water the she couldn't take on the plane.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 6:48:05 AM #2
Nadine Grober
Nadine Grober User

Would love to win this trip, I truly need a break and in need of some fun.

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 6:48:30 AM #3
tiffany smith
tiffany smith User

I really would love to go on this trip it would be the next move in life from after my terrible break up I was in for 6yrs and celebration for my best friend divorce too.. SO PLEASE STEVE PICK ME!

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 7:38:25 AM #4
Chris simmons
Chris simmons  User

Love two take wife on trip it ben 5 years we took custody of my  nieces two kids and it's been a job I just had a hernia surgery my wife just had surgery also a perfect time to get away ,Thank God for keep up strong through this marriage caused many days I want to walk away but God

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 9:45:36 AM #5
Delores Mccraney
1908933695992235 User

Steve Harvey, I would Love to come with You and the Crew to The Bahamas in October. I'm looking forward to meeting All of you wonderful and hilarious people.

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 12:28:18 PM #6
Liz Fordham
Liz Fordham User

I WOULD LOVE TO GO I HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT OF FLORIDA EXCEPT FOR GOING TO TOCOMA WASHINGTON THIS IS FOR ME I WILL INVITE SOMEONE THANKS STEVE I KNOW YOU GOT ME

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 12:45:07 PM #7
Ehgrimes8
Ehgrimes8 User

I listen to your show every morning, have followed you guys to Vegas, Atlanta and even put a deposit for the sands but with my daughters starting college, my girlfriend and I don't think we can afford it. So I would love the opportunity to win something in my life. Love you guys.

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 1:09:10 PM #8
Carolyn McIntosh
Carolyn McIntosh User

I would love to win this trip just because I am a fun person and I am a child of God who really tries to love everybody.  I think I deserve to win this so I am going to claim one of these trips right now.  So don't delay just go on and send the necessary paperwork now. Thanks

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 5:46:06 PM #9
Juliet
Juliet User

I have never won anything  I'll be surprised if I won  it would be nice . I can say It's me I WON  I proberly pass out .  Lol

Posted Apr 6th (2017) @ 6:37:31 PM #10
Nita
Nita User

I haven't been anywhere couldn't afford a nice trip that wasn't in driving distance.  I always sent my daughter on nice trips with her friends family so that she could see places I only dream about. I would love to see a place outside of work and paying bills. I am a person that always put my love ones happiness before my own.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.com. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop